Man, I'm looking at these car show sites and dude, I feel like I should spend some money and actually get someone to build a real site for autoshowevents. Yea, this time I'd need to have the image gallery included instead of being on a different site. I think it really kills my search engine placement. Yea, need to save more money... save more money...
Oi, D1 Grand Prix is being resurrected next month! May 2 in Anaheim Stadium, and compared to the one in 2007, looks like there's going to be more stuff at this event from drifting, the hot import models, and other stuff...
Just lifted some information from the D1GP site! Howl!!! Howl! Howl!!
• 10,000 seats
• 2,500 standing room only area
• 500 VIP seats & 20 VIP Suites
• 1,000 ft. entry into a 500’ x 500’ drift mecca
• 2 Jumbotron screens
• 1 pedestrian bridge
• 250 show vehicles on display
• Over 8,000’ of fence & 2,500’ ft. of k-rail barrier
• Over 30 camera’s including FOX, Option Video & In car camera’s
• Over 40 stacks of Line Array speakers surrounding the track and midway area’s
• 2 Car Transporter “Transformers”
• Stunt bike, shifter kart & skate demo’s
• HPI Racing RC Drift Track
• Gumball Rally Celebrity Cars & Drivers in Attendance
• Performances by the reunited members of Sublime, Speaker Junkies and more
Yea.. yea! yea.... but ya know, it don't matter much if there isn't no hot import models! From looking at their site, there's going to be a lot of models, umbrella girls, fashion shows chicks and promotional girls! Hai-ya!
For you car freaks, there's the drifting and other custom car stuff... I'll take some pics of them too. Now that I have my compact camera with HD video capability, I'm going to shoot HD video... dude, WTF... that's the lamest PR I've been hearing... I got HD video from my compact camera. Man, that's just lame. Just shoot the damn thing.
That old computer of yours takes practically an entire day to render those clips into a video and upload it to YouTube.
Shut up. Go to D1 Grand Prix USA on May 2 in Anaheim Stadium! Wear a hat! This looks good.
Here's some pics I took at the D1 Grand Prix 2007.
Jenny Chu wearing a bikini always looks hot.
Kiss you too baby!
I stayed there until it was night and all I got were a few hundred pictures. Wasn't a lot compared to the number of pictures I take at car show events nowadays.
This girl has nice tattoos... yea! Smooth like a baby's.... bottom.
Sphere: Related Content